We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- (a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
- (b) information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your email address);
- (c) information that you provide when completing your profile on our website (including your name, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details and employment details);
- (d) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address);
- (e) information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use);
- (f) information relating to any purchases you make of our [goods] OR [services] OR [goods and/or services] or any other transactions that you enter into through our website (including your name, address, telephone number, email address and card details);
- (g) information that you post to our website for publication on the internet (including your user name, your profile pictures and the content of your posts);
- (h) the information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website (including the communication content and meta data associated with the communication); and
- (i) any other personal information that you choose to send to us
Internal record keeping
We may use the information to improve our products and services We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We will not
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We may disclose your personal information:
- (a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- (b) in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- (c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- (d) to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- (e) to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Exetie Systems may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 7 April 2014